Friday, April 16, 2021

Honor

 You honor Me with your mouth, but yet you continue to follow after other gods ways, instead of Mine.

When will you turn to Me, and worship how I instructed.

You continue the same detestable practices of your fathers, that I hated. I am not pleased with your worship, and your Feast days are an abomination before My eyes. I will continue to chastise you, until you repent. I will send the sword against you, again and again. I have set My face against you, and I will not repent. Your children will die, at My hand, and I will slay your wives, I will do this, until you quit following your fathers ways, and return to Me.

I gave you instruction, but you continue to ignore My ways.

Instead, you weep for Tammuz and thump your nose in My face. You add to and diminish from My Words, you follow the same vain and repulsive practices that I slew your fathers for.

No comments: